The Cove FC ( soccer club) was established in 1983, joined the Football Federation SA (FFSA) in 2009, and since creating a junior development program in 2009, has grown to become one of the strongest and most popular clubs South of Adelaide, with a passionate Executive Board, Parent Group and talented players.
The Cove FC is registered with the Football Federation of South Australia (the FFSA) and participates in the FFSA State League 1 competition, FFSA Junior Premier League (JPL), Junior State League (JSL), Miniroos and FFSA Girls competition. We field miniroo and junior teams from Under 6s to under 16s inclusive, Under 11 to Under 17 girls teams, Under 18s, Reserves and Seniors team.
Our vision is “more than a club”. What does this mean to us? It means we want The Cove FC to be more than just a football club, we want it to be a community. We aim to achieve this by being inclusive and transparent, and forming strong links between juniors, seniors, coaches, volunteers and parents.
Our Director of Football, Tom Ballantyne is highly sought due to his exceptional calibre. He is a highly qualified and experienced as a coach in the UK, and Australia, our Director mentors our coaching staff and is creating a football philosophy which we believe is second to none.
In 2013 The Club, with our members, created an ambitious Strategic Plan which will see The Cove build on our strong foundations to grow to include free after school training programmes, 5-a-side teams and tournaments, a youth development Academy and a female player programme which was introduced in 2017.
In 2017 the Club received funding from the South Australian Government and the City Of Marion council in relation to the constructions of new clubrooms and pitches on Majors Road and we expect to relocate to these premises in 2019.
As a Club we have achieved the following:
- STARCLUB Accreditation which recognises our professional approach to club management.
- In 2016 we have achieved our NCAS 2 Star Accreditation.
If you’re a player and would like to be part of The Cove FC’s exciting future, do not hesitate to contact our
Miniroos Coordinator for U6 to U11s at firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior co-ordinator for U12 to U16s at email@example.com
Girls Coordinator for U11 to U17s girls teams at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior coordinator at email@example.com
Want to be part of our coaching team and work with one of the State’s most dynamic FIFA qualified Director of Football?
THE COVE FC EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
Vice Chairman firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Home ground for Seniors, Reserves & Under 18s
Our Junior Home Ground
“TO BE THE BEST CLUB IN THE SOUTH”.
Be part of it and join us now!
WE BELIEVE THE COVE FC CAN BE THE BEST CLUB IN THE SOUTH IF WE:
- improve all we offer to the community
- develop all players to achieve their full potential
- provide a centre of excellence for football development
- be successful at both junior and senior level
- provide a clear pathway for junior players to senior positions
- ensure a welcoming and inclusive environment for families
WE WANT EVERYONE IN THE CLUB TO BELIEVE IN AND BY THEIR BEHAVIOUR DEMONSTRATE THE FOLLOWING VALUES:
- acceptance and inclusion
THESE VALUES TOGETHER WILL PROVIDE A SAFE FAMILY CENTRED ENVIRONMENT FOR OUR PLAYERS
None of this could be possible without the support of our valued sponsors. Say thank you by supporting them with your custom.
Address: The Cove FC Inc, Cove Sports & Community Club, Oval Rd, Hallett Cove, SA 5158.
The Cove FC History
The Cove FC has won numerous league titles in its 30-year history in the SAASL.
With the introduction of junior teams in 2008, and the senior club now participating in the FFSA State League and the introduction of junior girls teams in 2017, the clubs recent growth has been enormous, and continues to go from strength to strength.
Following the unification of the junior and senior clubs in 2011, The Cove FC has set out clear goals and objectives to become the most successful club in Southern Adelaide.
Policies / Documents / Links
The Cove FC & FFSA Codes of Conduct
- FFSA Respect Team and Club Officials Code of Conduct
- FFSA Respect Men’s Senior Players Code of Conducts
- FFSA Respect Parents and Junior Players Code of Conduct
- FFSA Respect Spectators Code of Conduct
The Cove FC Committee Policies and Information
- Cove Constitution 15-11-2011
- The Cove FC Constitution Amendments AGM Nov 2017
- The Cove FC AGM Committee Member Nomination form
- AGM Proxy Voting Ballott Form
- So you want to be a Committee Member. What does it mean?
- Volunteer tasks
- The Cove FC Strategic Plan 2013
- The Cove FC Financial Arrangements policy june 2017
- Police Clearance form for Volunteers
- Official The Cove FC Photography Policy 2018
Football Federation of South Australia Policies
- FFSA Competition Rules and Regulations
- FFSA Extreme Weather Policy
- FFSA Photography Policy
- FFSA Social Media Policy
- FFSA – Child Safe Guidelines Revised and Updated December 2017
- FFA Concussion Guidlines
- FFSA Codes of Conduct